Tuesday 26 March 2013

I've been away...

I've been away for more than a month to Paris and a detour in Geneva. 
Sorry I haven't been able to update for the past one month as I've been busy and couldn't find the right time to blog. 
I just returned a week ago and I had so many things to do. 
I moved in to a new unit in our private apartment and there were cleaning and dusting.
I went to IKEA to get some new furnitures for all my bits and stuffs. 
Without them, I had no idea how I'd start my cleaning and dusting.

So far, the new unit is a tad clean... I wouldn't say spotless!
I've had a terrible jetlag from my trip. 
I couldn't sleep in the night and I was sleeping in the morning at 6 or even 9am. 
It's terrible!!!
Since then, I'm always tired for no reason - Lazy to even start to clean up.

More about my trip in Europe, Stay tune! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment