Saturday 25 May 2013

Freshkon Dezigner Series

Don't we all crave to have colored eyes?
Sadly asian women don't have that intense color eyes like most westerners
We are proud to have black/dark colored eyes 
But once in awhile, we do want to try how it would look like on US!

I've been wearing lenses since I was in my teen
I have a slightly mild vision therefore I'd wear colorless/transparent one
As time goes by and as a girlie girl turned to a lady, you tend to groom yourself up!
Yes, one thing leads to another ;)
I've tried many lenses
Usually are mild colored lenses and nothing like "Marilyn Manson" type 
(That would be creepy hehe)

From Bausch and Lomb, Acuvue, X2, Freshkon and many more
(I just couldn't remember all of them)
Korean lens are also one of the IT thing in Asia
I've worn them years back and I have to say that they are not as comfortable

Korean lens has the ability to make ones eyes enlarged
Therefore you will turn out to be a dolly looking girl
I used to like them but not when I realize they are not really a good item for your eyes
The most important sense out of the 5 is your SIGHT (EYES)
So girls, do check up for eyes if you have any irritations

Anyways, I tried out FreshKon new Dezigner series
I have to say it looked good on me!!!
I guess it is because of my skin color that they are brown/tan too
Came back from my recent holiday and got all tan
It gave a better look for my lens too!

As you can see I'm wearing the brown series of Dezigner
It kinda pops out due to my tan skin (as of for now only haha)
I've always love FreshKon brand for many years now
They've always gave me satisfaction with their colored/non-colored lens
Due to the striking lens color,
I was afraid to purchase one as it might look a little too much for me
But to my surprise, it looked darn fine!

What do you think about this Dezigner series? Don't we all just love it?


No comments:

Post a Comment