Tuesday 4 December 2012

Somerhalder or Crawford?


Now Now, WHO'S A FAN??? Girls are drooling over Ian and Chace because of their blue eyes or the similarity of their face? I first watch Chase Crawford's on gossip girls, YES, I think he is hot. Who could resist that blue eyes? But the more I watched gossip girls, the lesser I find him hot. I guess his role in gossip girls are fading away and I find that his role is getting boring. 

I used to think Ian and Chace are both the same guy. You gotta admit they have the same brows and eyes (blue), definitely not the lips because Ian has got a better lips (Sexier)!!!

Last night as I was watching "The rules of attraction - 2002" starring James Van Der Beek, Shannyn Sossamon, Jessica Biel, Kate Bosworth and "Ian Somerhalder". It got me guessing again as to who that would be, Ian or Chace? The thing about Ian, he has a very charming yet sexy stare in his eyes even in the movie. You can tell he's a strong character despite the character being gay. To me, Chace is rather a softie (even in gossip girls -.-'') and has a calmer character.

So, who do you fancy most? Are you a Chase fan or Ian? Who do you think has a better - killer look? I'm definitely IAN SOMERHALDER's fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment