Wednesday 31 October 2012

The power of Dynamic View

I would like to apologize as I've been changing a lot in this blog especially for the template. I'm still looking for the best template that will go along with my type of blog and I'm still trying to find out therefore I hope for your understanding and kind cooperation. 


As I go along for my adventure finding template for my blog, I stumbled upon useful tips and ideas by Deepak Kamat. As you can see I've changed my template to "Dynamic view" template and something was stressing me out. Gadgets are not supposed to be hidden! You need to hover in order to see it unhidden. You may want to check it out this link (It's VERY simple, thanks to Deepak Kamat) GadgetVisibility <-- and have fun 
(I do not promote Stramaxon/Deepak Kamat for my benefit and I do not have any relations whatsoever with Stramaxon/Deepak Kamat)

1 comment: