Monday 27 May 2013

Escapade in Thailand

I get to visit Krabi for the second time and It was an adventure
It was a "new" adventure so to speak
The first time I went to Krabi, It was a terrible time
Rain, Rain and more Rain...

For the second trip, we went to Railay beach and stayed 3 nights in Railay Village
I've been very lucky to pick Railay village at that time 
There was a new resort coming up next to the other resort
Therefore our resort was not too close to the construction went on the other side

I had an amazing time there
Put aside the mosquitoes and night creatures

After 3 nights in Railay, my partner and I moved to Koh Lanta
We've always thought Koh lanta could have a magnificent beaches 
Apparently we were mistaken...
Apart from that we enjoyed our 3 nights stay at Royal Lanta Resort

Again, I was very happy to pick Royal as it is easy to access to areas
We rent a bike nearby our resort for THB150 whereas the resort cost THB250
It was and still is a low season in Koh Lanta so there were many shops closed
But we had a good fun scootering around the island
It was tiring but well worth it!

There were evening (5pm) market where the locals were selling fish, fruits etc
I love markets so I thought there was no harm visiting 
On the plus side, it was only a min drive from our resort

We went back to Krabi after Lanta and we stayed 2 more nights in Beyond Resort
After spending 6 nights in total with mosquitoes - lizards : Nature,
I had enough of all that...
Itch and more itch... I've had all of that!
It was time to sit back and really just enjoy the luxury and modern resort

If you hadn't had the chance to know Beyond resort
Try them out! 
They are new and professional in every way
With perfect clean sand beach, that was all I need
And I hope you enjoy the photos too ;)

My favorite slipper from iPanema to wear to the beach

 View point Restaurant view in Koh Lanta

Our favorite seafood restaurant called Lanta Seafood (we went TWICE)

Favorite Thai dessert, Mango Sticky Rice

Koh Lanta Lighthouse (Main attraction in Koh Lanta)

Food and more food at Beyond Resort Krabi
.
.
.
Massaman Curry

Tom yum soup

Green Curry
  
Chicken Satay

Spring roll

Seabass with mango bits on top

 Melon and Ham

Gaspacho (They served cold and I didn't know)

I HAD FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment