Thursday 22 November 2012

Gelish Manicure & Classic Pedicure

I had so much time to kill today after lunch and My sister and I decided to go for a good pampering time. Well pamper doesn't mean spa or anything like that ;). We went for a good nails treatment! 

It has been quite sometime I hadn't had my nails done especially manicure because I had a bad cuticles that was over-worked when I studied in school as a beauty therapist. I had it done for a year everyday in school so you can imagine how bad it does to my nails :(. 

 The nail shop called Devilish Nail Salon. It is a cozy and serene place to do nails comes in 2 comfort chairs and 2 tables for manicure. The nail therapists are very friendly and fun to talk to! As far as I know, that's the most important service anywhere. Lucky us, we didn't have to wait for our turn and it took us at least 2 hours and 30 mins to get everything done. My classic pedicure wasn't as brilliant as my gelish manicure. But overall, I love the place and service. If you ever thought of doing your nails, do visit Devilish (they will soon rename it til further notice). They are having a promotion til end of this year, RM500 for 10 sessions of classic mani and pedi. So girls and boys, need a good pamper for your nails? Give them a call at +60122683158 or email them at devilishnail@yahoo.com for further information on prices. 


(I do not promote Devilish Nail Salon  for my benefit and I do not have any relations whatsoever with Devilish Nail Salon)

No comments:

Post a Comment