Friday 2 November 2012

The Haven of Lombok - The Puncak

Lombok island is famous for their pearls but bear in mind that only expensive pearl comes in good quality. I spent my summer vacation mostly in a small island with incredible scenery. But the down side on this trip is that I took the LONG WAY to get there which is very unfortunate for me. 

There are 2 choices to get to Lombok island. First option is to go by plane with Lion air/Wings air and your second option is by ferry. They are roughly the same price and I thought it would be faster to go by plane but I was wrong since the airport at Mataram (Lombok) has shifted to another side of Lombok therefore it took me 1 hour and 30 minutes from the airport to the city. It was very exhausted to go by local taxi as the road are moving ups and downs, left to right (if you know what I mean).

 It was a great relieved that I finally arrived to what I called "The Haven of Lombok". I can never EVER forget a beautiful experience staying 3 days and 2 nights at "The Puncak". This cosy boutique rooms are owned by a married couple from Belgian (speaks french) and Indonesian lady. They are always there to make sure things go the way they want it by providing the best service from their hotel. 
The Puncak does not allow kids to stay as it is a VERY quiet environment perfect for honeymooners and couples. There are only 5 rooms available in this hotel comes in 2 infinity pool overlooking the sea and sunset so If you wished to visit Lombok, take a look at The Puncak. If you enjoyed serenity and peace, The Puncak is the right place for you!

(I do not promote The Puncak for my benefit and I do not have any relations whatsoever with The Puncak)

2 comments:

  1. I also tried this place not so long ago and indeed i had a really good time there !

    Really nice place to relax !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this place, I went there with my GF and we had a very nice time !

    ReplyDelete