Friday 2 November 2012

"The 5 Star" - Ayodya Resort Bali

Eat Pray Love, need I say more? YES! I touched down Bali again! Sadly, I managed to only stay for a night. The thing about Bali is that You want to come back again and again. There are so many things you can do in Bali. From hopping to one resort to another, from one villa to boutique rooms, from one bar to clubs, from one beach to another, too much to continue ;)

Ayodya Resort Bali is one of the 5 star resort in Bali located at Nusa dua. Convenient? It's alright... (IMO). Nusa dua is more to a HUGE complex with tons of 5 star resorts. You name it - Hyatt, The Westin, Nikko and more! They are either next to your resort or perhaps opposite, it's very interesting and they are only at Nusa dua.

Ayodya Resort isn't new and their interiors are very (I mean it) traditional, in a good way of course. I was very much interested with the entrance from the gate of Ayodya Resort. It is just so (ok, I mean it AGAIN) wide and brilliantly maintained. They even have at least 3 giant lizards (Komodo?) in the resort. Don't worry they will not attack you in the middle of your sleep ;) I even had a great close up photo-shoot of a squirrel!

I hope one day, Ayodya will give itself a chance to renovate their rooms. I personally think they are getting old and there are many resorts that might have a well designed rooms. But overall, I enjoyed my stay! If you stayed at Ayodya resort before, why don't you drop me a line and share with us how did it go :)

(I do not promote Ayodya Resort for my benefit and I do not have any relations whatsoever with Ayodya Resort)

No comments:

Post a Comment