Thursday 8 November 2012

Inexpensive "Eye Primer"


I'm not sure how many of you do know this but I'm going to share it anyway. I hope this is helpful to those who might find it interesting.

Recently, I found out how amazing NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil works. They are very inexpensive compared to other brand. As you can see from the picture on your right, I posted 2 colors of jumbo eye pencil. They are Black and White, the reason being is I don't play much with colors and NYX has at least 32 colors. So for my own usage, I'd rather just go with simple black and white. They go nicely with any colors. 

The picture below on your right shows the indications of "With NYX and W/O NYX", I replaced my Urban Decay eye primer and often use NYX more. Bear in mind that Jumbo eye pencil is not a primer but it gives a good and more intense color on eye shadows. 

I usually put a stroke or two on my eye lid and carefully dabbed it with your ring finger. Make sure that it's not too think as you want it to blend nicely with your eye shadows. That's what I did to the picture I posted (I applied Black Jumbo Eye Pencil as the base)

 --->

It is obvious that one is darker and the other is lighter. I realized that they are more pigmented after the application with NYX. Without jumbo pencil, I required a lot of stroking and dabbing on my eye lid and sometimes I still couldn't see much color (White base). 
----->

The pictures tell a pretty obvious result. I hope you girls enjoy playing with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil better now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment