Monday 5 November 2012

Having difficulties understanding in English? No Problem!

I made many friends from around the world since I started blogging. I realized some of them don't fully understand English and they have problems reading my blog. That would be "My Problem" to fix. 

I know at the back of my mind that perhaps there are ways to fix this and that readers will be a lot more comfortable reading in their own language. Problems like that CAN be fixed, it's just the matter if you want to find out and get it done A.S.A.P :) I would like to share a little of my discovery (Thanks to the power of internet) and the help of Techinsoftware. 


It depends on your layout, I have mine on the right. You can have it anywhere you want :) go to add gadgets and choose HTML. In the content you may add the HTML program which you can copy and paste them in your content (HTML program below, just scroll down). 


Once you are done, check out the preview if you have done correctly. If you are confused, simply check out the link at techinsoftware that I've provided to you on top of the post. I hope it helps to you and your blog as it has to mine. Enjoy discovering new things to better improve your blog. 
(I do not promote Techinsoftware  for my benefit and I do not have any relations whatsoever with Techinsoftware)


<div id="google_translate_element"></div><script>
function googleTranslateElementInit() {
new google.translate.TranslateElement({
pageLanguage: 'en'
}, 'google_translate_element');
}
</script><script src="http://translate.google.com/translate_a/element.js?cb=googleTranslateElementInit"></script>



No comments:

Post a Comment